- Timing is better in this version than the last.
- If I decide to make the portrait in the beginning and the portrait that she signs later the same one, make sure you do a front facing one because you wouldn't see the necklace as well then.
- Have her reach up to stop the metronome before grabbing the portrait and that stops the sound.
- Use sounds rather than music. Something to evoke feeling, atmosphere rather than melody (it's too driven). Ambience, drone, single piano notes, that noise the fridge makes, cracks/house settlings.
- Push the ticks, make them off beat and slow, make it feel strange. Different tempo.
- Right before the transition to the last flashback, this is strange. They expected the painting to be on the right-hand side. Instead of this reflection transition, you need to use the 3 panels in the window. Shuffle arounds the shots a bit again.