- Painting vs. reflection in the piano room?
- Boxed in by the clutter, wallpaper with lines/jail-like bars. Can't move well in house.
- Have art nouveau patterns and decorations in the room.
- If green house, the panelling and mirrors can be maddening themselves. Stained glass as well. Problem with this location is that there is no where to have the necklace/jewelry box or any other tie-ins to her 3d present life.
- Piano works well with the clock ticking and metronome to indicate monotony and mundanity. Metronome is a metaphor for time. Good sound design with this option. Pushing the dullness of her current life and better tie-ins with her background story.