- Remove those flashbacks.
- Go back to what I had originally for the progression windows. Animate left, right, and then middle, zoom in then to show necklace on her neck.
- Begin your animatic. Add music and sound, ambient noise.
- Work on 3D representational test. Take my rig, grab a free garden rig, and try to get a visualization. Render test.
- Character: Work on some silhouettes, expressions, poses, for turnaround how do the curls translate?
- While writing artist statement, who am I? Why am I doing this? Where do I see myself in the future? Why is this project pertain to me?
- Bring in your concept art sooner.
- Move process book to the end.
- Move visual component statement to the thesis statement. Remove thesis abstract and just talk to this during the statement.
- Highlight key words in everything, even bullet point it.
Logline? Visual development; Spatial awareness for environment and where the story takes place; PreVis, Process Book; Don't read your presentation. What inspires you the most about this?