Change of story/setting
Words: Imprisonment-small-isolation-empty-darkness-indifference-limbo-carelessness-amnesia-oblivion-neglect-boid-disarry-alone-clutter-mundane-repetitive-bottles-neglect-doesn't leave-stuck-unmoving-in one place-right where you left me
- A mundane life. She needs to be jaded, but not in love. Animate like a picture book? Wolfwalkers introduces the character background well.
- Make the composition give a feeling of entrapment. Bird cage, lines in the walls like jail cell bars
- She's given up. Mundane activities->repetitive tasks. Colors? contrast, unkept house and self.
- Have 1 fancy thing? The jewelry box maybe in 3d space, but maybe not.
- She could be removing her wedding ring if you want to show that husband character still, but prob will be removed again.
- Mistuned piano, she doesn't play a lot. Dirt clutter in the room, a younger picture of herself rather than the couple photo.
- Repetitive behavior, worn out areas.
- IMPRISONMENT! Cage, walls, the green house is also enclosed though. Make it feel small/trapped. Greenhouse mimics nature but is enclosed. A small room